Advertise with Us
- The leading resource for what's new, what's upcoming and what you need to own, rent or download
- videoscopemag.com is a leading authority on genre home entertainment
- In-depth archive/DVD reviews
- Extensive collection of interviews
- 234 pixel x 60 pixel banner (JPG format)
- Video Trailers
Align your brand by advertising both on our website and in VideoScope magazine. For a detailed breakdown of our advertisement specifications please
- VideoScope magazine, The Ultimate Genre DVD Guide, is one of the leading sources for reviews, news and information about current genre releases: horror, sci-fi, action, indies, animation, Asian, noir, comedy, cult, camp, exploitation, video verite, tele-video, art house, outlaw video.
- Outreach to the home entertainment market: demographic is 90% male, 18 to boomer and beyond.
- Since 1993, VideoScope has been the essential magazine keeping consumers on top of the latest, greatest and weirdest home entertainment releases.
- Genre aficionados look to Joe Kane, The Phantom of The Movies, who has been providing entertaining and reliable home entertainment info for over 25 years in The New York Daily News, Washington Times and other leading publications.
VideoScope magazine, The Ultimate Genre DVD Guide, is published quarterly: January, April, July, October. Distribution is national. Each issue features over 100 reviews, exclusive celebrity interviews, New Release Shelf, Filmmakers in Focus, Phantom Bookshelf, Scoring Session/CD soundtrack reviews, film fest coverage, opinion, readers' comments, news and commentary.
2009/2010 Publishing Schedule
#72 FALL 2009
Deadline for Space Reservation: August 28, 2009
Deadline for Artwork: September 8, 2009
Street Date: October 12, 2009; On sale through the end of December 2009
#73 WINTER 2010
Deadline for Space Reservation: November 30, 2009
Deadline for Artwork: December 8, 2009
Street Date: January 11, 2010
#70 SPRING 2009
Deadline for Space Reservation: March 3, 2009
Deadline for Artwork: March 10, 2009
Street Date: April 10 2009; On sale through the end of June 2009
#71 SUMMER 2009
Deadline for Space Reservation: June 2, 2009
Deadline for Artwork: June 9, 2009
Street Date: July 13, 2009; On sale through the end of September 2009
Advertising Contact: Nancy Naglin
Phone (732) 988-6264
FAX (732) 988-9180